Friends, today has been a good day. I did not want to cry once! Woot!
I just thought I'd share some of the mercies that I encountered today:
1. After not sleeping well from 3-4am, my boys slept (and therefore I slept) in until 8!
2. We went out to breakfast and I had eggs benny (my favourite). While in there restaurant (a small joint), another completely bald-headed woman came in to eat. Praise God, what are the chances of that?!? I just beamed at God's sense of humour.
3. Jason and the boys took me shopping. And there were friends in the store who helped me pick out some really awesome new duds! Plus, the store had toys and a soccer match on, so the kids were completely entertained!
4. I got to nap.
5. The single screen movie theatre in town was playing a kid-friendly show! Since it is so smoky here, we had to rearrange our kayak plans and went to see a movie instead.
6. I received numerous phone calls, emails, texts, and Facebook messages. You guys are so stinking encouraging!
7. Psalm 20 was the Psalm of the day. If you haven't read it, you should. It was PERFECT.
Wait, I'll just put it here, it is that good!!