10 Years of...

10 years can go by so quickly, but it can also seem like a lifetime.  When I think back over the past 10 years, I can hardly believe all that has happened...

7 houses (apartments, basement suites, whatever...)
2 countries
3 cities
10 (or more) jobs (full-time, part-time, over-time)
2 cars
2 kids
2 dogs
1 man

10 years can bring about a lot of change in life.  There have been more hard times that I can count, but the good times outnumber them by far.  I am so glad to have spent the last 10 years of my life with my best friend and love.

July 31, 2004

July 31, 2014

This weekend Jason and I are co-preaching on the topic of marriage.  I'm looking forward to getting to share some of what we have learned in the past 10 years--and I look forward to the next 10 so we can learn some more!  

Comments

Eliza said…
Happy Anniversary! You two are so beautiful, then and now. You are an inspiration to all us married folk. :)

Popular Posts