Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

The evolution of a Christmas tree...Ashley style!
 
 
He she stands, in all her glory.
 

 
And after the fall.
 

 
The long road home.

 
Lights, phase 1.  Decision: 2 strands is not enough!

 
After buying 2 more strands, Shay "put up" some ornaments.

 
K did his part too.

 
Now the real fun begins!

 
Dance party!!

 
The fall, Act 2.

 
After tying it up to the wall (fishing line), we're one big happy family.
 
Some of you have asked me if I'm a photographer.  NO!!  I'm absolutely not.  I have a fancy camera and I read tutorials like this one that I found on Pinterest.  If you look at that link, you'll see that my pictures are pretty close to what she did.  I just read her directions and played around with it.  I think if I had the ability to use a lower f-stop then it would have turned out a little better.  Heck, for all I know it could have the ability to do it and just couldn't figure it out.  All 3 of those shots are f3.5, ss1/30 and ISO 6400.  I hope that helps.
 
  Good luck and happy rockin' around the tree!

Comments

Nadia said…
I see you figured out the photo kinks.

Popular Posts