I'm a Genie in a Bottle Baby...


Come, Come and let me out!  (okay, I promise this is my one and only ever Christina Aguilera reference).  What I mean to say is, my 3 wishes have been granted!!

I have already alluded to the first wish, a bathtub for the boys.

Below you can see the second:  a fence.  Wait, you can't see it?  EXACTLY the point!  We went with a round wooden fence post and cattle fencing in order to keep kiddos and dog in (hopefully other animals out), but not have a huge impact on the few. 


You can see the wire a little more in this picture. 
You just can't know how excited I am to have a contained area for my dog to stay in while outside.  Since we got her it has been one of my greatest stressors in life to have her wandering all over the place.  She will be safe, her diet will be under our control (no more stealing the neighbours chicken, eating rotten hot dogs, or bringing home random wild animal parts), and we can leave her outdoors instead of making her stay in!  Praise the Lord, I have waited 2 1/2  years for this day!!



The last thing I wished for in a house was a garage:  well, to be more accurate, I wanted storage space.  Look at all that space.  It is messy and dirty, but there is a plan!  Okay, it will likely always be a bit dirty, but organization is in the future. 

3 wishes, granted today.  I am so thankful for all the ways this new place blesses us.  Now, let us bless you, come for a visit!! 

Comments

Stephanie Arseneault said…
I just wanted to say that I always peek at your posts and never leave a comment...sorry.

But I am so happy for you and your family and your beautiful new home with an awesome view, a great bathtub for your babies and a garage to have a spot for all your pinterest projects!!!

See ya later!!!!

Popular Posts