Colour Me Happy

Well, I need to learn how to use my camera.  Simple as that.  Until I do, these pictures of my wall colour will have to suffice. 


Living room is a Beauti-tone version of Sherwin Williams colour March Wind.  It is a true grey and I love it.  :)


Here's another shot (above) that shows the bedroom.  Doesn't look grey or purple does it?  Huh.

I also thought I took a picture showing the colours in the boys' rooms, but I can't seem to find it.  Don't worry, all in good time.


See what else is happening?  Flooring!  Yes, I did a little dance.  I love it.  You can't tell the colour because of all the dusty footprints, but soon I'll take a better one!  And those boxes?  That will become our kitchen cabinets tomorrow.  Wow, finishing happens fast!!


Comments

Lesley said…
Looking' good around there!

Read a bit about white balance when you can. That should be a great help when photographing indoors and getting grey to look like grey. :)

Popular Posts