Joy, edited

I put this picture up on Pinterest a while ago and it has been repinned a few times.  It brings me mixed feelings actually.  On the one hand, I love knowing that my boy's smile could bring joy to others.  Seriously, he looks amazing in this picture (ok, mom bragging here).  But it also makes me nervous about child predators.  You just never know.  I live in east cupcake (can you believe I learned that phrase from a board game??), and I pray.  And I revel in the joy of that little smile. 



Anyhow, the reason for this post is because I had my dad edit it for me.  I love the look so much, but my husband's legs and our truck tires sort of take something away from it.  The old tractor, yes, the other things?  Um, not so much.  In hindsight, I would have loved to think it through and ask my man to move the truck (kill 2 birds with 1 stone), but that smile doesn't last forever in real time.  Thank goodness for photoshop.  And that photos last forever...that is a face I don't want to forget any time soon.

Comments

Popular Posts