The top 10 things I learned while in Arkansas:
10. Sonic is good, real good (ok, I already knew that).
9. Driving a Caddy with a disabled plate lets you ride real smooth and park up front.
8. You really can get anything fried.
7. There is a "Baptist" everything.
6. Criminals should not be released early.
5. My family really knows how to cook.
4. There are giant, wild pigs in the forests (anybody else besides me scared of this?).
3. Camo is in, and not just if you're in the military.
2. 29% of Arkansas are obese (as stated by the news).
1. 180,000 people in the state of Arkansas have NO teeth.
There you have it...a little more insight into your friends, relatives, and neighbour--ARKANSAS.