My first 29th birthday

Well everyone, I've reached that age. You know, the age you a woman is forever! I'm 29! We decided to go down to Spokane to celebrate with friends and family. It was a great day of shopping (oh I love Target, I wish Canada would get a clue and bring it up here!) and potluck dinners! It is always so good to see our friends the Caldwells, Zuminis, and Hutchins.
Thanks Peggy and Chuck for hosting us!

Grampa was very naughty...he gave Korban chocolate. He obviously loved it! Maybe that's because it is special chocolate. Yes, my favourite kind...chocolate covered bacon! Listen people, you don't know what you're missing! I have Edible Vancouver to thank for introducing me to this incredible treat.

Korban and Atalie. Trying to get a picture of two active 1 year olds (where they are both looking at the camera and smiling) is like hearding cats.


Korban, "how you doin?"


Garrett and their new baby, Claire!

Comments

Jess said…
I am glad you had a great birthday!!!

Popular Posts