A Griswold Family Christmas

This year we spent Christmas as a family in Spokane. Let me explain what I mean by "family." I mean THE WHOLE family!! There were 10 adults, 1 infant, 1 dog, and 1 cat staying in a beautifully decortated home...with only 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. Yes, that means my parents, brother, Jason's parents, brother, sister + husband, us and our kid, plus the family pets. I started out thinking that it was going to be one of those events that I romanticize in my mind (like birthdays, graduations, weddings....) but I am pleased to say that everyone was on their best behaviour and it was a really great time! We didn't even fight over the bathroom (well, Eric and I raced once, but it was all in good fun).

We started our little adventure in one of the biggest snowfalls of Northwest history and ended, well, in the snow. We drove from Vancouver to Montana (to go skiing with my family) and then stayed Christmas in Spokane. Spokane has over 4 feet of snow right now. It was the most beautiful sight to behold!! Thanks to Jason's expert driving we didn't have any (extremely) scary moments.

Anyhow, all this to say, I'll be posting pictures soon!

Comments

Popular Posts