Who's Face is this?

This is our baby's face! Check out that chin....so stinking cute!

Well, this morning was quite "exciting" in our house....I woke up and was spotting a little bit, so the midwives told us to go to the hospital. We went and had lots of tests and ultrasounds done, but it all looks good. The doctor put me on modified bedrest and said we needed to monitor my health and the baby's activity. Anyways, all that to say...don't worry! I found an overwhelming sense of calm this morning because it is truly out of my control. Now, that may sound weird, but if I am out of control, then it makes God absolutely in control. No better hands to trust both my and our baby's life with. Thanks for your prayers.

Comments

Jess said…
I am so glad you're alright! Are you on strict bed rest? Keep me updated on how you're feeling. Yes, you're in our prayers!

Popular Posts