Final Hoorah!

I was able to go to Lincoln City, OR this past weekend, thanks to our friend Colette, for a girl's weekend away on the beach. It was a beautiful cabin with a great view of the ocean. We had sun Saturday morning, then a great storm came in (complete with 60mph winds, hail, and sideways rain!). It was great to have a final weekend of freedom, spent with a bunch of women, before I can't leave the country (due to being very pregnant!). Thanks Colette for giving me the chance to come and have fun! It was great!!
Here I am, sitting on the cold beach enjoying cider and the view!

On our way to Lincoln City, we made a pit stop at none other than.....SONIC!

(not that i'm obsessed or anything)

Comments

Angela said…
What?! Where is the Sonic??? I might drive all the way there just for the ice!! I had no idea they had made it up to the Northwest.

Popular Posts